Taiwan's Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) may consider the Chinese banks' plan depending on results of the upcoming bilateral financial talks.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Financial Supervisory Commission (South Korea)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Finance Section Chief (various locations)
- Finance Sub-Committee (various organizations)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief (various locations)
- Financial Sector Charter Council (South Africa)
- Financial Services Center
- Financial Services Commission
- Financial Services Consultant (various companies)
- Financial Services Corporation (various locations)
- Financial Size Category (insurance)
- Financial Solutions Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this "second" country, Financial Supervisory Commission Chairman Yoon Jeung-hyun floated proposals for new rules that would impose Draconian penalties on foreign investors who attempt to exercise their shareholder rights.
To address these difficulties, the Korean government has taken measures to reform the financial sector, including restructuring bank regulation and supervision through the establishment of a new supervisory authority for Korean financial institutions, the Financial Supervisory Commission ("FSC").
Others he will meet include the chairman of the financial supervisory commission, the central bank governor and heads of South Korea's giant industrial conglomerates.
Samsung's Financial Supervisory Commission said Daewoo and Samsung had agreed to sign a memorandum of understanding by February 15 for Daewoo to "preliminarily take over managerial control" of Samsung Motors.