If approved, two of Cox's first challenges will be how to handle a recommendation by the Financial Standards Accounting Board that stock options be listed as expenses, and how to toughen SEC oversight of hedge funds.
What does FSAB stand for?
FSAB stands for Financial Standards Accounting Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSAB
We have 13 other meanings of FSAB in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Simulator for Advanced Aircraft (US DoD and US NASA)
- Florida Support Administrators Association
- Florida Surety Agents Association
- Fonds Social d'Aides aux Apprentis (French: Social Fund of Aid for Apprentices)
- Forescout Counteract Advanced Administrator (security training software course)
- Full Scene Anti-Aliasing
- Future School Administrators Academy
- Florida Sport Aviation Antique and Classic Association
- Fédération Suisse des Associations d'Assistances Médicales (French: Swiss Federation of Associations of Medical Assists)
- Financial Services Advisory Board
- Fire Safety Advisory Board
- Food Standards Agency Board (UK)
- Force Spéciale d'Airsoft en Beauce (French airsoft association)
- Forensic Specialties Accreditation Board
- Front of Sunni Arab Blocs (Iraq)
- Family Service Association of Bucks County (Pennsylvania)
- Funeral Services Association of British Columbia
- Faculté des Sciences Aïn Chock (Moroccan science faculty)
- Federal and State Affairs Committee
- Fellow of the Association of Surveyors and Architectural Consultants (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Financial Standards Accounting Board plans to issue its stock-option rule in February.