He was also a member of the Financial Solvency Standards Board, Department of Managed Care, State of California, and the Attorneys General Task Force on Charity Care.
What does FSSB stand for?
FSSB stands for Financial Solvency Standards Board (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSSB
We have 5 other meanings of FSSB in our Acronym Attic
- Flying Scot Sailing Association (Columbia, SC, USA)
- France Sarbacane Sportive Amateurs (French sports association)
- French Stanford Student Association (est. 1999)
- Family Support Services Advisory Council (Montana)
- Food-Safe Schools Action Guide
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (est. 2006)
- Female Secondary School Assistance Project (Bangladesh)
- Flight Support System Axis System
- Female Scientists in Structural Biology (Switzerland)
- Fima Securities Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Fondation Sylvie et Simon Blais (French: Sylvie and Simon Blais Foundation; Canada)
- Foreign Studies Service Bureau (India; education)
- Freestyle Street Basketball (gaming)
- Frontiers in Systems and Synthetic Biology (conference)
- Family Support Services of the Bay Area (San Francisco, CA)
- FAST Standard for Software Compliance (UK)
- Federal Standard Stock Catalog
- Fédération Suisse de Scrabble (French: Swiss Scrabble Federation; Switzerland)
- Fermi Science Support Center (US NASA)
- Field Software Support Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last July, in an effort to rebuild what many consider to be a broken system, the California Department of Managed Health Care appointed the first members of the Financial Solvency Standards Board, which was created as part of landmark legislation signed by California Gov.