Jonathan Smith has joined the team at Yorkshire Bank's Financial Solutions Centre at the Ricoh Arena and he will also have responsibility for clients at the Northampton and Milton Keynes FSCs.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Financial Solutions Centre (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Film Studies Center (various schools)
- Finance Section Chief (various locations)
- Finance Sub-Committee (various organizations)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief (various locations)
- Financial Sector Charter Council (South Africa)
- Financial Services Center
- Financial Services Commission
- Financial Services Consultant (various companies)
- Financial Services Corporation (various locations)
- Financial Size Category (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simon Lenney, managing partner of Yorkshire Bank's North East Financial Solutions Centres, said: "While not all funding and relief schemes are green-focused, there are several environmental initiatives which could benefit a business' bottom line, as well as help them improve their green credentials, such as the Renewable Heat Incentive, Feed-In Tariffs and the Green Deal.
Yorkshire Bank has appointed a new managing partner at its Birmingham Financial Solutions Centre in the Midlands.
Martin, who is the managing partner of the bank's North Yorkshire Financial Solutions Centre (FSC), will work alongside Richard Norrington whose appointment as successor to Kath Myers was announced in November.
The bank's Cardiff Financial Solutions Centre released the figures in June as part of its pledge to invest business deposits made locally back into the community in the form of loans to businesses.
Yorkshire Bank has financial solutions centres in Birmingham and Coventry and they have struck a wager over the outcome of tomorrow's Championship game.
They are opening a new financial solutions centre in Carden Place, Aberdeen, early next year.