But the Financial Services Skills Council called for there to be a transition period, to enable advisers who are studying for the higher qualifications that they will need to have to continue working, to prevent there being a shortage of advisers.
What does FSSC stand for?
FSSC stands for Financial Services Skills Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSSC
We have 24 other meanings of FSSC in our Acronym Attic
- Fondation Sylvie et Simon Blais (French: Sylvie and Simon Blais Foundation; Canada)
- Foreign Studies Service Bureau (India; education)
- Freestyle Street Basketball (gaming)
- Frontiers in Systems and Synthetic Biology (conference)
- Family Support Services of the Bay Area (San Francisco, CA)
- FAST Standard for Software Compliance (UK)
- Federal Standard Stock Catalog
- Fédération Suisse de Scrabble (French: Swiss Scrabble Federation; Switzerland)
- Fermi Science Support Center (US NASA)
- Field Software Support Center
- Financial Services Solution Center
- Financial Services Supervisory Commission (Taiwan)
- Financial Shared Service Center
- Fleet Surveillance Support Center
- Fleet Surveillance Support Command (US Navy)
- Flight Systems and Servicing Contract
- Food Safety System Certification
- Foundation for Self-Sufficiency in Central America (Austin, TX)
- Financial Services Sector Coordinating Council
- International Conference on Fuzzy Sets and Soft Computing in Economics and Finance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The iRSQ certification programme has also been endorsed as the sole standard for education and skills in applied risk management by the Financial Services Skills Council (FSSC), the industry body that oversees competency development for financial institutions in the UK, and several global financial institutions have adopted the iRSQ programme as a central element of their professional development processes.
The website, developed by the Financial Services Skills Council, which provides strategic leadership for education, training and skills development for the UK financial services and accountancy industries, offers a one-stop shop for people seeking careers information on the financial services and accountancy industries.
More details from: Financial Services Skills Council - www.
nMore information n Financial Services Skills Council (FSSC).
The Financial Services Skills Council is working on a set of best-practice standards for those employed in compliance and money-laundering prevention.