A biennial report by the Financial Services Practitioner Panel, which represents firms regulated by the FSA, in November showed that firms rated their experience with the regulator as six out of ten on average, unchanged from the last survey in 2004.
What does FSPP stand for?
FSPP stands for Financial Services Practitioner Panel
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSPP
We have 1 other meaning of FSPP in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Services Program Operations
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessel (offshore oil extraction)
- Francophone Student Professional Organization (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Fudbalski Savez Pomoravskog Okruga (Serbian football association)
- Fonds Spécial des Pensions des Ouvriers des Établissements Industriels de l'État (French: State Industrial Establishment Worker Pension Trust Fund)
- Facility Signaling Point of Interconnection
- Field Spot Reports
- Fuzzy Sequential Proxy Optimization Technique
- Family and School Partnerships Program (Illinois)
- Financial Sector Policy Package (Indonesia)
- Flame-Sprayed Powder (coating)
- France Sécurité et Protection Privé (French private security company)
- Friends of Spy Pond Park (Arlington, MA)
- Force Structure Policy and Programming Committee
- Fédération des Secrétaires Professionnelles du Québec (French: Quebec Federation of Professional Secretaries; Quebec, Canada)
- Food Stamp Program Quality Control
- Field Surveillance Program Review (Patriot missile)
- Financial Service Providers Register (New Zealand)
- Florida Society for Patient Representatives
- Friends of the San Pedro River
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a joint study with the Financial Services Practitioner Panel, representing people at the receiving end.