Willie Slattery, chief executive of Deutsche International Ireland and president of the Financial Services Industry Association, is the chairman of the new group.
What does FSIA stand for?
FSIA stands for Financial Services Industry Association (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSIA
We have 8 other meanings of FSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Functionally Significant Item
- Fund Screen Investigation (finance)
- Funeral Services, Inc (Tallahassee, FL)
- Funk Software, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Fusfeld Group Inc (Framingham, MA)
- Future Store Initiative (Metro Group)
- Fluid-Structure Interaction - Structural Design
- Faridabad Small Industries Association (India)
- Fédération des Syndicats Interprofessionnels Autonomes (French: Interprofessional Autonomous Federation of Trade Unions)
- Fellow of the Securities Institute of Australia
- Food Safety Institute of the Americas (est. 2004; USDA)
- Footshock Stress-Induced Analgesia
- Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Free Software Industries Association (India)
- Financial Services, Insurance, and Banking
- Fire Support Interoperability Board
- Fantasy Sports Invitational Challenge
- Federal Services International Corporation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Financial Services Innovation Center
- Financial Services Innovation Coalition (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a frequent speaker before numerous financial services industry associations.
FSSCC is a network of financial services industry associations and trade groups that works closely with the Department of Treasury, financial regulators and other government agencies to coordinate the private sector's preparation and response for events that could disrupt the normal business of financial services, such as terrorism, cyber attacks or natural disasters.
CME, the largest futures exchange in the United States and the largest futures clearing house in the world for the trading of futures and options on futures contracts, joins 26 other financial services industry associations and trade groups as members of the FSSCC.