Willie Slattery, chief executive of Deutsche International Ireland and president of the Financial Services Industry Association, is the chairman of the new group.
What does FSIA stand for?
FSIA stands for Financial Services Industry Association (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSIA
We have 8 other meanings of FSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Functionally Significant Item
- Fund Screen Investigation (finance)
- Funeral Services, Inc (Tallahassee, FL)
- Funk Software, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Fusfeld Group Inc (Framingham, MA)
- Future Store Initiative (Metro Group)
- Fluid-Structure Interaction - Structural Design
- Faridabad Small Industries Association (India)
- Fédération des Syndicats Interprofessionnels Autonomes (French: Interprofessional Autonomous Federation of Trade Unions)
- Fellow of the Securities Institute of Australia
- Food Safety Institute of the Americas (est. 2004; USDA)
- Footshock Stress-Induced Analgesia
- Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Free Software Industries Association (India)
- Financial Services, Insurance, and Banking
- Fire Support Interoperability Board
- Fantasy Sports Invitational Challenge
- Federal Services International Corporation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Financial Services Innovation Center
- Financial Services Innovation Coalition (Washington, DC)