represented by Moshe Sukenik and Barry Goodman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank; financial services consultant S.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Financial Services Consultant (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Field Survey Company
- Figure Skating Club (various locations)
- Fiji Sugar Corporation Limited
- Film Studies Center (various schools)
- Finance Section Chief (various locations)
- Finance Sub-Committee (various organizations)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief (various locations)
- Financial Sector Charter Council (South Africa)
- Financial Services Center
- Financial Services Commission
- Financial Services Corporation (various locations)
- Financial Size Category (insurance)
- Financial Solutions Centre (UK)
- Financial Supervisory Commission (South Korea)
- Finite State Channel
- Finnish Society of Cinematographers (Helsinki, Finland)
- Fire Safe Cigarette
- Fire Safe Council (various locations)
- Fire Science
- Fire Support Cell (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Art Gillis, Dallas-based financial services consultant and publisher of the Automation in Banking report, tracks IT spending by institution size.
In 2005, she met David - a financial services consultant seven years her junior - and they married within a month.
Faye Dunne, LSLi Financial Services Consultant from Intercounty Huddersfield said: "It's understandable why many people think that finding a mortgage is comparatively easy with price often being the only thing that matters to them.
Vasant Joshi, a financial services consultant, teams with Vinay Joshi, a chairman of a pharmaceutical company, to discuss major technological changes in the Indian banking sector, risk management, the integration of "click and brick" banking and discrepancies in balance sheets.
Europe's insurance companies are facing a number of difficulties in 2009, according to a market outlook report from financial services consultant Ernst & Young.