According to Financial Services Commission chairman, Kim Seok-dong, KDB Financial is expected to go public this year, the report said.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Financial Services Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Field Support Command
- Field Survey Company
- Figure Skating Club (various locations)
- Fiji Sugar Corporation Limited
- Film Studies Center (various schools)
- Finance Section Chief (various locations)
- Finance Sub-Committee (various organizations)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief (various locations)
- Financial Sector Charter Council (South Africa)
- Financial Services Center
- Financial Services Consultant (various companies)
- Financial Services Corporation (various locations)
- Financial Size Category (insurance)
- Financial Solutions Centre (UK)
- Financial Supervisory Commission (South Korea)
- Finite State Channel
- Finnish Society of Cinematographers (Helsinki, Finland)
- Fire Safe Cigarette
- Fire Safe Council (various locations)
- Fire Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives from Jersey Finance, the body that promotes the Island's Finance Industry and 12 of its Members together with the Director General of the Jersey Financial Services Commission and a States of Jersey Government official, are visiting Mumbai and New Delhi, following on from their last visit in December 2008 to New Delhi.
The bill clarifies definitions within the title insurance law and provides that "primary title services" do not include closing services or title searches, for which a separate charge may be made and repeals the authority for the Financial Services Commission to establish limitations on related title services charges by rule.