York-based 147 Racing and Top Bet Placement Services was not authorised by the Financial Services Agency and, after a 32-month legal battle, has been halted.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Financial Services Agency (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- File System Archiving (computing)
- Filemaker Solutions Alliance (developer membership program offered by FileMaker Inc)
- Filipino Student Association
- Film South Asia (est. 1997)
- Film Stills Archive (Museum of Modern Art; New York, NY)
- Final Site Acceptance
- Financial Security Assurance, Inc.
- Financial Service Agreement (World Trade Organization)
- Financial Services Act (UK)
- Financial Services Administration (various locations)
- Financial Services Authority
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Supervisory Agency (Japan)
- Financial Supervisory Authority
- Financial Systems Administration (various schools)
- Financially Significant Application
- Fingerprint Sharing Alliance (coalition of telecom companies to combat cyber attacks)
- Finite State Automaton
- Finnish Service Alliance
- Finnish Society of Anesthesiologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
First of all, there was the apparent lying and deceit--all the more disturbing because it was carried out by at least three central government institutions: the Prime Minister's Office, the Financial Services Agency (FSA) and the Cabinet Office.
Government deliberations on the issue are expected to gather steam as the Financial Services Agency may announce Wednesday an outline of steps to promote mergers of regional financial institutions.
The accord is implemented by a memorandum understanding between MAS and the Financial Services Agency of Japan.
Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Services Agency of Japan will participate as observers.