He said: "He promised to strain every sinew for the bank workers but blew out the Financial Services Advisory Board in June, September and again in October.
What does FSAB stand for?
FSAB stands for Financial Services Advisory Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSAB
We have 13 other meanings of FSAB in our Acronym Attic
- Family Service Association of America
- Flight Simulator for Advanced Aircraft (US DoD and US NASA)
- Florida Support Administrators Association
- Florida Surety Agents Association
- Fonds Social d'Aides aux Apprentis (French: Social Fund of Aid for Apprentices)
- Forescout Counteract Advanced Administrator (security training software course)
- Full Scene Anti-Aliasing
- Future School Administrators Academy
- Florida Sport Aviation Antique and Classic Association
- Fédération Suisse des Associations d'Assistances Médicales (French: Swiss Federation of Associations of Medical Assists)
- Financial Standards Accounting Board
- Fire Safety Advisory Board
- Food Standards Agency Board (UK)
- Force Spéciale d'Airsoft en Beauce (French airsoft association)
- Forensic Specialties Accreditation Board
- Front of Sunni Arab Blocs (Iraq)
- Family Service Association of Bucks County (Pennsylvania)
- Funeral Services Association of British Columbia
- Faculté des Sciences Aïn Chock (Moroccan science faculty)
- Federal and State Affairs Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alex Salmond made the claim in the annual report of the government's Financial Services Advisory Board.