Whether or not the SEC decides to incorporate IFRS into the US financial reporting system through an endorsement/convergence approach, we believe US issuers should be given the option to adopt IFRS as issued by the IASB [the International Accounting Standards Board]," Paul V.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for Financial Reporting System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Feedback Research Services
- Fellow of the Royal Society
- Female Reproductive System
- Ffestiniog Railway Society (Harbour Station, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, United Kingdom)
- Figure Rating Scale
- File Replication Service (Microsoft Windows)
- Filtered Rayleigh Scattering
- Financial & Retail Services
- Financial Recovery Service, Inc.
- Financial Reporting Standard (UK Accounting Standards Board)
- Financial Risk Solutions (various locations)
- Fire and Rescue Service
- Fire Research Station (UK)
- Firefighters' Retirement System
- First Repository States
- First Responder Service (LeadsOnline)
- First return stroke
- Fisher-Rosemount Systems (various locations)
- Fisheries Research Services (Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Flat Rate Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his position at The Rockefeller Group, Curro is actively involved with the establishment and implementation of the company's accounting policies and procedures, and financial reporting systems.
The financial reporting system should be designed to provide unbiased financial statements in which financial statement users can have confidence.
One of the key roles that we can play is to bring the parties together and [encourage] people to try to understand the different perspectives and objectives on accounting and the financial reporting system, because there are different perspective, wants, needs and sensitivities.
In 1988, it reported its initial proposals for a financial reporting system in Making Corporate Reports Valuable (MCRV).