Finance Logix is a sophisticated financial planning program that includes both goal and cash-flow analysis to address clients' financial needs.
What does FPP stand for?
FPP stands for Financial Planning Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPP
We have 183 other meanings of FPP in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Professionnels de la Piscine (French: Federation of Pool Professionals)
- Federation of Polish Patients (Warsaw, Poland)
- Fee Paying Place (various schools)
- Fermetures pour Professionnels (French: Professional Closures)
- Ferromagnetic Proximity Polarization (physics)
- Fiber Patch Panel (Nortel)
- Fields and Particles Pallet (US NASA)
- Film Photography Podcast (online radio show)
- Final Pricing Principle (Zealand)
- Financial Planning Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2012, several credit unions overhauled their investment suites by switching to new firms and broker-dealers to revamping traditional financial planning programs.
Notable among the new services to members MTNA has established during the biennium is the insurance and financial planning program offered to the membership through The Robert H.
Retirement Planning Software with Monte Carlo Simulation * Account Aggregation: Use aggregated account data to populate the financial planning input, saving many hours of manual input required by other financial planning programs.
Through CUNA's efforts, 32,453 students in 414 schools enrolled in the financial planning program during the 2000-2001 school year.
The NEFE High School Financial Planning Program (HSFPP) was initiated in 1984 as a public service to increase the financial literacy of America's youth.
A unique trio of financial planning programs from Money Tree Software, Money Tree Suite offers an end to your ongoing search for easy-to-learn and easy-to-understand software tools.