His previous roles include director of enterprise development for the City of Indianapolis, deputy commissioner of the Indiana Department of Administration, and deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Government Efficiency and Financial Planning group.
What does FPG stand for?
FPG stands for Financial Planning Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPG
We have 80 other meanings of FPG in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Play Gaming (online community)
- Fantasy Points per Game (fantasy sports statistic)
- Farm Products Guide
- Fasting Plasma Glucose
- Federação Portuguesa de Golfe (Portuguese: Portuguese Golf Federation)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Poverty Guidelines (US)
- Federal Preparedness Guide (US FEMA)
- Fédération Polynésienne de Golf (French: Polynesian Golf Federation; Tahiti, French Polynesia)
- Field Procedures Guide
- Financial Products Group (Japan)
- finite parity game
- Flight Planning Guidance (weather)
- Florida Pagan Gathering
- Fonds de Placement Garanti (French: Guaranteed Investment Funds)
- Force Planning Guide
- Forest Preserve Golf (Oak Forest, IL)
- Formamidopyrimidine-DNA Glycosylase
- Formation Pédiatrique Grenobloise (French: Grenoble Pediatric Training; Grenoble, France)
- Forum Publishing Group (Sun Sentinel Co.; Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The travel provider announced that Ameriprise Financial, an American Financial planning group, had increased its holding up to just over 10%, which pushed the share price up 0.
THE Financial Planning Group of law firm Dickinson Dees, which has an office at Teesdale, has been shortlisted in the Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) Team of the Year category of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) awards.
The AICPA and five of the country's leading financial planning groups have joined forces to reach out to sponsor the Project for Financial Independence, a pro bono financial planning effort offering free financial guidance to people who cannot afford an adviser or who face an immediate or unusual financial need.
My concern is that many parents will embark on the private schools route without fully understanding the costs,' said David Ainslie of financial planning group Towry Law.
It is one of the few financial planning groups that specializes in non-domestic strategies, an advantage the company deems critical in today's evolving global economy.
If you are a young professional and have maximized the amount you can put into a 401(k), without question it makes more sense to do a Roth IRA," says Cheryl Creuzot, president and COO of the Associates in Financial Planning Group in Houston.