DSCA/DBO's Country Financial Management Division manages SA funds for customer countries and international organizations.
What does FMD stand for?
FMD stands for Financial Management Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMD
We have 112 other meanings of FMD in our Acronym Attic
- Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry (various schools)
- Failure Mode Data
- Falsified Medicines Directive (EU)
- Farm Management Deposits (Australia)
- Fault Manager Diagnostic
- Ferme Marine de Douhet (French fish hatchery)
- Ferry Movement Directive
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia (arterial disease)
- Field Monitoring Device (electronic home arrest equipment)
- Financial Management and Development (various organizations)
- Financial Markets Department (various locations)
- Fire Marshal Division (various locations)
- Fleet Maintenance Data
- Fleet Management Division (various locations)
- Flood Maintenance Division (Los Angeles, CA)
- Flooded Member Detection (offshore engineering)
- Florida Mainstream Democrats
- Flow-Mediated Dilatation
- Fluid Mechanics Department (various organizations)
- Fluorescent Multi-layer Disk
Samples in periodicals archive:
This second acquisition in 2009 makes the firm the fourth-largest financial management division of an accountingbased firm, recently winning the leading industry award of Independent Financial Adviser of the Year 2009.
Prior to this assignment, Ms Scheiner was the Deputy Chief of the Financial Management Division for the F/A-22 Program Office at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
Certainly one of the headlines would have to be the focus that we now have on the grow-and-protect strategy, and the changes we've made in the mix of businesses," said Mark Grier, vice chairman, Financial Management Division, earlier in the year.
B-301126 October 22, 2003 The Chief of Financial Management Division for the Mountain Administrative Support Center of the Department of Commerce has requested an advance decision under 31 U.
After graduating from the Navy Supply Corps School Basic Qualification Course (BQC) in June 1966, he served aboard USS Davis (DD 937) and as the Head of the Financial Management Division of Naval Command System Support Activity (NAVCOSSACT) in the Washington Navy Yard.