Financial Liability Investigations A financial liability officer (FLO) must proceed through a three-step analysis before recommending financial liability for the loss, damage, or destruction (LDD) of government property.
What does FLO stand for?
FLO stands for Financial Liability Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLO
We have 68 other meanings of FLO in our Acronym Attic
- Freesia Leaf Necrosis Virus
- Faction Liaison Officer
- Fail Locked Open
- Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International (Bonn, Germany)
- Family Learning Organization
- Family Liaison Office/Officer
- Family Life Office (various locations)
- Federal Liaison Officer (Alaska, federal disaster response)
- Field Level Organization
- Fighter Liaison Officer
- Finds Liaison Officer (UK)
- Fisheries Liaison Officer (Canada)
- Fleet Liaison Office (US DoD)
- Flinders Learning Online (Australia)
- Florence (Amtrak station code; Florence, SC)
- Florence, SC, USA - Gilbert Field (Airport Code)
- Florincoin (cryptocurrency)
- For Ladies Only
- For Lovers Only
- Foreign Liaison Office/Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Financial Liability Officer Orientation (sustainment training) course provides a solid foundation for NCOs (E7 and above), officers and civilians (GS-7 and above) and others who may have to tackle FLO duties.
Financial Liability Officer Orientation provides training on report of survey and financial liability officer duties and procedures.