In fact, since the introduction of the Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) process, the Army has almost doubled the rate at which accountability is being lost.
What does FLIPL stand for?
FLIPL stands for Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLIPL
- Florida Investigations of the Paranormal (est. 2009)
- Flow Layer Internal Protocol
- Fluorescence Loss in Photobleaching
- Focus on Your Learners by Involving Them in the Process
- Focus, Links, Input, Payoff (generic cognitive strategy/conceptual framework for problem-solving)
- Funny Little Island Person
- Future Leaders in Philanthropy (Changing Our World, Inc.)
- Fuzzy Logic Inverted Pendulum Control
- Flight Plan Consistency (aviation)
- Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index
- FLICE-Like Inhibitory Protein Long form
- Format for Logical Information Planning and Presentation (Explainers; a representation without symbols all logic scenarios in any complex system)
- GEMSS Auxiliary Dispenser, M138
- Fish and Lake Improvement Program for the Parkland Region (Canada)
- Fluorescent Imaging Plate Reader
- Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader
- Future License of Intellectual Property Registry (digital media distribution system)
- Flight Information Processing System
- Firm Level Income and Policy Simulator Model
- Forward Looking Infrared Radiometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Are Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) requirements turning into your worst nightmare?