Financial Institutions Insurance Association, Annual Convention, CamelBack Inn Marriott Resort.
What does FIIA stand for?
FIIA stands for Financial Institutions Insurance Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIIA
We have 7 other meanings of FIIA in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Innocence Initiative, Inc
- Florida-Israel Institute
- Fluides Ingénierie Internationale (French: International Engineering Fluids)
- Foreign Indirect Investment
- Foreign Institutional Investor
- Foreign Intelligence Information
- Fundación Instituto de Ingeniería (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Fundo de Investimento Imobiliário (Brazilian real estate investment fund)
- Fellowship of the Institute of Internal Auditors (UK)
- Fidelity International Investment Advisors (UK)
- Finnish Institute of International Affairs (Helsinki, Finland)
- First Independent Insurance Agency (Michigan)
- Foreign Investment Implementation Authority (India)
- Fundación Internacional y Para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas (Spanish: International and Latin American Foundation of Administration and Public Policies)
- Federal Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
- First Islamic Investment Bank (est. 1997)
- Fortune Institute of International Business
- Freie Initiative Improvisation Berlin (German: Free Improvisation Initiative Berlin; Berlin, Germany)
- Funeral Industry Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- Fidelity Investments’ Institutional Brokerage Group