The interpretation is titled Attest Engagements on Financial Information Included in XBRL Instance Documents.
What does FIN stand for?
FIN stands for Financial Information
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FIN
We have 81 other meanings of FIN in our Acronym Attic
- Factory Inspectorate Note (UK)
- FASB Interpretation Number
- Federal Identification Number
- Fédération des Industries Nautiques (French: Federation of Nautical Industries)
- Federazione Italiana Nuoto (Italian: Italian Swimming Federation)
- Field Information Notice
- Finance Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Finfishes (FAO fish species code)
- Fingerprint Identification Number
- Finnair Oyj, Finland (ICAO code)
- Fisher Identification Number (Pacific region)
- Fix It Now
- Fleet Identification Number
- Fondo Imperatrice Nuda contro la Sperimentazione Animale (Italian: Naked Empress Fund Against Animal Testing; Italy)
- Ford Interfaith Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once a standard format has been established, a company can digitally report all types of financial information for a variety of users -- regulators, banks, investors, etc.
Prepared under the leadership of the AICPA, the initial specification pertains to the financial information of only commercial and industrial companies reporting according to U.
Our definition of transparency does not limit itself to the financial information produced under a financial reporting system using standards similar to IFRS/IAS.
Increasingly, companies are finding still another use for the Web: publishing a wealth of financial information about themselves, including annual and quarterly reports and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
72 raises the threshold for providing negative assurance on interim financial information in comfort letters by requiring CPAs to perform reviews in accordance with SAS no.