All counties have been required to submit a five-year business plan for the ECB's approval which has enabled the ruling body to give all 18 clubs a financial health check and for counties to review their operations, the report added.
What does FHC stand for?
FHC stands for Financial Health Check
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHC
We have 87 other meanings of FHC in our Acronym Attic
- Family Health Centre (various locations)
- Family History Center
- Fantastic Hair Company
- Feline Health Center (Cornell University)
- Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Fellowship of Heathen Chemistc (club of chemistry students at East Central HS in Tulsa, OK)
- Fernando Henrique Cardoso (President of Brazil, 1994-2002)
- Ferritin Heavy Chain
- Field Hockey Canada (governing body)
- Final Handling Code
- Financial Holding Company
- Fire Hose Cabinet
- First Holy Communion
- First Home Club (Federal Home Loan Bank of New York)
- Fish Health Center
- Fisheries and Habitat Conservation (US FWS)
- Fitz-Hugh-Curtis Syndrome
- Fixed Head Coupe (hardtop automobile; principally UK)
- Flight Half Coupling (US NASA)
- Flight Hardware Contract (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial experts advise that a great way to start down the savings road is to do a complete financial health check.
The Money Advice Service''s financial Health check tool is free, confidential, and can help you make the most of your money by answering a few simple questions.
For anyone needing to know where to get debt advice, how to set a savings goal, who needs help with budgeting, shopping smarter, or needs a financial health check on what they spend, the MAS website poses a series of questions about the individual's finances and then produces a plan showing the areas where they should be taking action.
If this country was sent for a full financial health check by unbiased practitioners they would find that it is gravely ill and in imminent danger of death unless there is immediate intervention.
With almost 300,000 firms in crucial "time to pay" tax arrangements with HM Revenue & Customs and banks getting more stringent on lending criteria, the accountancy firm said a large number of businesses were in need of a financial health check.
We therefore urge a financial health check at least once a year, just to review overall finances and give the necessary degree of control.
Emirates NBD customers will have the opportunity to get a comprehensive financial health check, including identifying personal financial goals and objectives and explore solutions that will enable them to reach these goals.