In April, the Financial Futures Association of Japan asked traders to inform their customers of the requirement to declare profits because they are regarded as taxable income.
What does FFAJ stand for?
FFAJ stands for Financial Futures Association of Japan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Free French Air Force (WW II)
- French Federation of American Football
- Funeral for A Friend (band)
- Farming, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Fishery and Water Conservancy (industry sector)
- Fixed-Field Alternating Gradient
- Fédération Française des Associations de Greffés du Coeur et des Poumons
- Florida Fishing and Hunting
- Fellow of the Federation of Australian Historical Societies
- Fédération Française des Associations d'Infirmes Moteurs Cérébraux
- Full Frontal Area Impact Switch
- Free For All Links
- Free for All Links Page
- Far from a Masterpiece (band)
- Fédération Française d'Aéro Modélisme (French: French Federation of Model Airplanes)
- Fédération Française des Associations de Sauvegarde des Moulins (French: French Federation of Associations for the Protection of Mills)
- Final Fantasy Art Museum (trading cards)
- Fire Fighters Association of Missouri (Grain Valley, MO)
- Friends of Fine Art at Medzilaborce (Medzilaborce, Slovakia)
- Fédération Française d'Arts Martiaux Artistiques et Acrobatiques (French: French Federation of Martial Arts and Acrobatic Art)
- Fiscal and Financial Allocation and Monitoring Commission (African Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In April, the Financial Futures Association of Japan notified over-the-counter traders handling forex margin trading to inform their customers of the need to declare profits.