The Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG) and the Raleigh-Wake Human Resource Management Association (RWHRMA) have partnered with the Triangle Technology Executives Council (TTEC) to garner a multidimensional array of executives to volunteer their time for this day-long event to facilitate the transition from a military to business career.
What does FENG stand for?
FENG stands for Financial Executives Networking Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FENG in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of European National Collection Associations
- Fuel, Emitters, Navigation, Communications, Electronic Countermeasures (US Air Force)
- Française d'Enchères de Chevaux d'Elevage et de Sport (French livestock auction)
- Far End (Telabs)
- Federal Employees News Digest
- Federation of European Nurses in Diabetes
- Fire Emblem New Dawn (anime online community)
- Finitely Extensible Nonlinear Elastic
- Fédération Nationale des Étudiants Haitiens
- Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre (Canada)
- Federation of Naturists in Hungary
- Fédération Européenne du Nettoyage Industriel (French: European Federation of Cleaning Industries)
- Foodservice Educators Network International (Chicago, IL)
- Familial Encephalopathy with Neuroserpin Inclusion Bodies
- Federación Nacional de Industrias Lácteas (Spanish: National Federation of Dairy Industries, Spain)
- Feira Nacional da Indústria Têxtil (Brazil)
- Festival and Events Network Kingston
- Fuel Supply Unknown
- Feminist Economics Network in the Netherlands (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- Fraction of Exhaled Nitric Oxide