MANAMA: Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX) introduced its official handbook leading up to launch of the exchange later this year.
What does FINEX stand for?
FINEX stands for Financial Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FINEX
- Fuel, Ignition Neutral transmission, Engine Kill Switch, Choke (motorcycling)
- Financial and Economic Services
- Fuel, Ignition, Neutral, Engine, Choke (checklist for starting up a motorcycle; choke optional)
- St Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance (Russia)
- Finnish Electronic Identity
- Finemim Tech Co., Ltd. (China)
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (Portugese; Brazil)
- Furnace Ionization Nonthermal Excitation Spectrometry
- Fichier National des Établissements Sanitaires et Sociaux (French)
- Fusion Integral Nuclear Experiments Strategy Study Effort
- Financial Executives Institute of the Philippines
- Finish Exercise
- Forensic International Network for Explosives Investigation
- Fin-Shaped Field Effect Transistor
- Forced Inspiratory Nasal Flow-Volume
- Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (est. 1915)
- Financial Group
- Fondation Internet Nouvelle Generation
- [not an acronym] older protocol for finding out the name associated with an email address)
- Fonds Investeringen Noord-Holland (Dutch: Investment Fund North-Holland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manama: The Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), the first multi asset, multi access international exchange in Bahrain and the Middle East, launching in the first quarter of 2010, has announced that it will "soft launch" the BFX Training Academy in June 2009 by introducing four training courses in financial markets.