MANAMA: Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX) introduced its official handbook leading up to launch of the exchange later this year.
What does FINEX stand for?
FINEX stands for Financial Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FINEX
- Fouledup, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotionally Disturbed (polite form)
- Fuel, Ignition Neutral transmission, Engine Kill Switch, Choke (motorcycling)
- Financial and Economic Services
- Fuel, Ignition, Neutral, Engine, Choke (checklist for starting up a motorcycle; choke optional)
- St Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance (Russia)
- Finnish Electronic Identity
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (Portugese; Brazil)
- Furnace Ionization Nonthermal Excitation Spectrometry
- Fichier National des Établissements Sanitaires et Sociaux (French)
- Fusion Integral Nuclear Experiments Strategy Study Effort
- Financial Executives Institute of the Philippines
- Finish Exercise
- Forensic International Network for Explosives Investigation
- Fin-Shaped Field Effect Transistor
- Forced Inspiratory Nasal Flow-Volume
- Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (est. 1915)
- Financial Group
- Fondation Internet Nouvelle Generation
- [not an acronym] older protocol for finding out the name associated with an email address)
- Fonds Investeringen Noord-Holland (Dutch: Investment Fund North-Holland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manama: The Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX), the first multi asset, multi access international exchange in Bahrain and the Middle East, launching in the first quarter of 2010, has announced that it will "soft launch" the BFX Training Academy in June 2009 by introducing four training courses in financial markets.
World's First Global Sports Financial Exchange Continues Expansion with Record Gains and New IPOs MIAMI, March 10 /PRNewswire/ -- AllSportsMarket.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- In a move that will further its national expansion plans, Bayview Financial Exchange Services, LLC, also known as Bayview 1031, has hired Alan Finney as the National Business Development Consultant (BDC) to handle the growing demand for 1031 exchanges across the country.
Axway Financial Exchange Receives Award for Innovation at PayForum PHOENIX -- During the second annual PayForum show held last month in Paris, Axway, the Business Interaction Networks company, received a 2010 Innovative Payments Trophy for Axway Financial Exchange in the Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) Solutions category.
Brings Confidence and Trust to Online Financial Services Enabled by Open Financial Exchange MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
Residential and commercial mortgage lender American Financial Exchange announces the launch of its web site, found online at www.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Financial institutions supporting the Open Financial Exchange specification can verify the authenticity of communications and transactions with their customers using a new program announced today by the publishers of Open Financial Exchange and VeriSign, Inc.