Before joining Rice Financial, he led the financial engineering group at Merrill Lynch's municipal markets division, where he reviewed all of its major quantitative analysis, designed Merrill's bond financing models and supervised training of all new recruits.
What does FEG stand for?
FEG stands for Financial Engineering Group (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEG
We have 37 other meanings of FEG in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Foamy Virus
- Finite Element Finite Volume (geochemistry)
- Forced Expiratory Flow-Volume (respiratory system)
- Forced Expiratory Flow
- Fast Enough for You (Phish song)
- Financial Empowerment for Youth (Charlotte, NC)
- Facility Engineer Group (US Army)
- Fédération des Enseignantes et Enseignants Genevois (French: Teachers' Federation of Geneva; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fegyver-és Gépgyár (Hungarian arms manufacturer)
- Field Emission Gun (electron emission source commonly used in TEM and SEM)
- Finite Element Graph
- Fisheries Expert Group (est. 2008)
- Flying Electric Generator
- Forum des Educatrices de Guinée (French: Educating Forum of Guinea)
- Fourth Estate Guardian
- Fox Entertainment Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Freier Evangelischer Gemeinden (German: Free Movement of Protestant Congregations)
- Fund Evaluation Group, LLC (Cincinnati, OH)
- Firearms Engravers Guild of America
- Future Educators of Guam Association