We think that every step towards making Istanbul a major financial center is crucial, Marrese noted.
What does FINCEN stand for?
FINCEN stands for Financial Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FINCEN
- Failure Is Not An Option
- First National Stores (US grocery chain)
- Fondation de l'Innovation du Nouveau Brunswick (French: Innovation Foundation of New Brunswick; Canada)
- Fédération des Industries de Nouvelle-Calédonie (French: Federation of Industries of New Caledonia; New Caledonia)
- Financial Interest Cover
- Financiera de Negocios Corporativos (Guatemala)
- Force, Intelligence, Networking, and C2 (Command & Control; military reconnaissance methodology)
- Foundation for International Community Assistance
- Financiera Centro Americana Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Familial Idiopathic Nonarteriosclerotic Cerebral Calcification
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (US Treasury Department)
- Federazione Italiana Incontinenti (Italian: Italian Federation of Incontinence)
- Foundations of Interactive Computation (workshop)
- Finance Command (also seen as FC)
- Finance Committee
- FAA Internet National Directory
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance (Philippines)
- Fault Isolation by Nodal Dependency
- Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.
- Figure out the problem, Intensify possible solutions, Name pros and cons for each solution and Decide which solution is best and act on it (handling emergencies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has executed a lease renewal with Bank of America/Merrill Lynch for 767,000 square feet office space at the World Financial Center in Lower Manhattan.
Brookfield Properties Corporation announced that it has leased 135,600 s/f at The World Financial Center downtown to two firms relocating from Midtown.
The Staubach Company has been selected to market 200,000 s/f of sublease space on behalf of The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), at Harborside Financial Center, Plaza 3 in Jersey City.