00 Hardcover Wiley finance series HG4521 This collection features 97 articles by investment professional Treynor that were published from 1965 to 2007 in industry journals such as the Harvard Business Review, Financial Analysts Journal, the Journal of Business, and the Journal of Finance.
What does FAJ stand for?
FAJ stands for Financial Analysts Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAJ
We have 7 other meanings of FAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of All India Tea Traders Association
- Fire Alarm Inspection Unit (New York)
- Federación de las Asociaciones Italo-Venezolanas (Spanish: Federation of Italian-Venezuelan Associations)
- Federazione Artigiani Imprenditori Vicentini (Italian: Artisan Entrepreneurs Federation Vicentini)
- Franceurope Accordéon Instrument a Vent (French wind instrument accordian; prize)
- Ingwavuma (airport code; South Africa)
- Fine Arts Interactive Visual Archive (University of Hong Kong; computerized archive of art works)
- For All It's Worth
- Air Fiji (ICAO code)
- Federation of Arab Journalists (Cairo, Egypt)
- Fisheries Agency of Japan
- Floor Assembly Jig
- Flower Auction Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Fonds d'Aide aux Jeunes (French: Fund to Help the Young)
- Foyer d'Accueil de Jour (French: Day Foster Home)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Juvenile Education in Japan
- First American Jewish Families (genealogy; American Jewish Archives)
- Foreign Affiliates of Japanese Firms
- Fans Against Jeff Gordon
- Federasi Arung Jeram Indonesia (rafting attractions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geert Rouwenhorst, "Facts and Fantasies about Commodity Futures," Financial Analysts Journal 62, No.