Students Financial Aid Director Javaid Anwar also briefed on the occasion.
What does FAD stand for?
FAD stands for Financial Aid Director
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FAD
We have 170 other meanings of FAD in our Acronym Attic
- Field Ammunition Depot (various locations)
- Field Assistance Division
- Field Authorization Document
- Fighter Air Directory
- Fighter Alert Detachment
- File, Act, Delete (organization method)
- Final Acceptance Date
- Final Appraisal Determination (National Health Service; UK)
- Finance and Administration Division (various organizations)
- Financial Aid Department (various locations)
- Financial Audit Division (various states)
- Fine Arts Day (various locations)
- Finished After Deadline
- Finnish Association of the Deaf
- Fire Alarm Dispatcher (FDNY)
- First Appearance Datum (geology)
- First Article Delivery
- First Assets Delivered
- First-Aid Dressing (US Army)
- Fiscal Affairs Department (International Monetary Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Connecticut's financial aid director Jean Main notes, too, that her office is just "not hearing much.
Its financial aid director makes a personal enrollment pitch to each Pell Grant-eligible student who gains admission.
Financial aid directors advise high school students to research aid and scholarships way ahead of time so they don't miss any deadlines, and to apply even if they don't think they're eligible.
that we can call for any need and have an almost immediate response for challenges at the school or with a student," Financial Aid Director Sandra Pereira said in an e-mail.
Gary Dirksen, a former financial aid director at Central College who worked across the hall from my work-study job, has been my best friend, even though he's a few years older than me.