Work session topics: facilities request for proposal status, PHIP team report and financial advisory committee charge.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Financial Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Filter, Air, Cleanable
- Final Acceptance Certificate
- Final Acceptance Criteria
- Final Acceptance Criterion
- Final Approach Course
- Final Assembly Code
- Finance and Accounting Club (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Finance and Administration Committee (NEAFC)
- Financement Agricole Canada (French: Farm Credit Canada)
- Financial Administrative Control
- Financial Attack Center (US FEMA)
- Find a Cure
- Find Area Code (Mountain Data Systems)
- Fine Arts Center
- Fine Arts Conservancy, Inc.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (Canada)
- First Aid Case (one-time treatment and observation of minor injury)
- First Alert Capability
- First Alliance Church (Florida)
- First Amended Complaint (legal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much of the discussion focused on how the town administrator or town manager could improve the budget process, and how that role change would affect the financial Advisory Committee.
Chairman, Financial Advisory Committee Bruce Nyberg Chairman Huntington National Bank Vice Chairman Sandra E.
That situation strengthens the positions of younger prospects such as Kate Barker, the chair of the FA's financial advisory committee who is also a member of the Bank of England's monetary policy committee and a key adviser to Gordon Brown.
Barker's Financial Advisory Committee will also recommend that football club directors are vetted before they join boards.
Financial Advisory Committee report, long-range facility plan assessment report, open enrollment update, superintendent's evaluation process, graduation requirements policy approval, executive (nonpublic) session to review superintendent's performance.