So far the Indian government has approved direct QFI investments from 45 countries that are members of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
What does FATF stand for?
FATF stands for Financial Action Task Force (est. 1989)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FATF
We have 7 other meanings of FATF in our Acronym Attic
- Future Altering Time Entity (Chrono Cross game)
- Faculté de Théologie Évangélique de Bangui (Bangui, Central African Republic)
- Faculdade de Tecnologia de São Paulo
- FPGA-based Adaptive Tracking Estimation Computer
- Fellowship of Activists to Embrace Humanity (Lombard, IL)
- FIFRA and TSCA Enforcement System (US EPA)
- Formal Approaches to Testing of Software (workshop)
- Formal Approaches to Testing and Runtime Verification
- Faculty Advisory Task Force (University of Windsor; Canada)
- Fast and the Furious
- Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering
- Fine Arts Task Force (Madison, WI)
- First Amendment Task Force (Council for Secular Humanism; Amherst, NY)
- Formation aux Techniques de Fonderie (French: Training Techniques for Casting)
- Foundation Aegee Trust Fund (Belgium)
- Fuel Assembly Transfer Form (nuclear power)
- Fun at the Farm (band)
- FSS (Flight Security Supervisor) Assumes Control of Tower Frequencies and Lights
- Fine Art Trade Guild (UK)
- Florida Association of Teachers of German
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Middle East and North Africa Financial Action Task Force (MENA FATF) against Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing began a three-day meeting on 14 May under the chairmanship of HE Deputy Governor of Qatar Central Bank and Chairman of the National Anti Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Committee Sheikh Fahad bin Faisal Al Thani.
The opening ceremony was attended by Adel al-Qulish BEIRUT: In collaboration with the Special Investigation Commission (SIC) for fighting money laundering, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, the Middle East North Africa Financial Action Task Force (MENAFATF) held the 4th regional workshop on "Training the Assessors" during October in Beirut.
3 -- The United States today welcomed India for becoming a member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the global standard setting body for anti-money laundering and counter financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) efforts.
New Delhi, July 3 (ANI): The United States has congratulated India after it became a member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), a global standard-setting body for anti-money laundering and counter financing of terrorism.