The Financial Accounting Foundation and FASB are responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the taxonomy applicable to public issuers registered with the SEC.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for Financial Accounting Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Fast, Accurate, and Friendly (McDonald's employee training)
- Feature Activation File
- Federação Angolana de Futebol (Portuguese: Angolan Football Federation; Angola)
- Fédération Algérienne de Football (French: Algerian Football Federation)
- Fédération des Aveugles et Handicapés Visuels de France (French: Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired of France)
- fee assessment form
- Fifty Amp Fuse (band)
- File and Forget
- Film Arts Foundation (San Francsisco, CA)
- Final Approach Fix
- Financial Aid Form
- Financial Aid Fund (various organizations)
- Find a Facilitator (Mid-Atlantic Facilitators Network)
- Fine Arts Facility (Westlake High School; Austin, TX)
- Fine Arts Festival
- Finnish Air Force
- First Amendment Foundation (Florida)
- First American Financial Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- First Appearance Facility (parking ticket cancellation guidelines; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Merritt 7 tenant roster includes: General Electric Capital Corporation, FactSet Research, Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF), Kodak, LaSalle Bank, Marsh USA, EMCOR, Merritt Hospitality, Siemens Business Services, Inc.
The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) Trustees appointed Thomas J.
Merritt 7 is near full occupancy with a tenant roster that includes General Electric Capital Corporation, FactSet Research, Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF), Kodak, LaSalle Bank, Marsh USA, EMCOR, Merritt Hospitality, Siemens Business Services, Inc.
The AICPA Board of Directors, the Financial Accounting Foundation and FASB will work together on this project.
Following proposals to streamline its process, the Financial Accounting Foundation has decided to change the FASB's voting process from a supermajority to a simple majority vote.