Once the finance brigade and battalion were transformed, finance units lost all the finance command sergeant majors in their chain of command.
What does FINCOM stand for?
FINCOM stands for Finance Command (also seen as FC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FINCOM
- Financial Interest Cover
- Financiera de Negocios Corporativos (Guatemala)
- Force, Intelligence, Networking, and C2 (Command & Control; military reconnaissance methodology)
- Foundation for International Community Assistance
- Financiera Centro Americana Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Familial Idiopathic Nonarteriosclerotic Cerebral Calcification
- Financial Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (US Treasury Department)
- Federazione Italiana Incontinenti (Italian: Italian Federation of Incontinence)
- Foundations of Interactive Computation (workshop)
- Finance Committee
- FAA Internet National Directory
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance (Philippines)
- Fault Isolation by Nodal Dependency
- Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.
- Figure out the problem, Intensify possible solutions, Name pros and cons for each solution and Decide which solution is best and act on it (handling emergencies)
- Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue
- Fixed Interpol Network Database
- Florida Inland Navigation District
- Florida Interfaith Networking in Disaster
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with the Army Finance Command to reduce cycle-times for paying various Contracting, Finance, and Vendor stakeholders, they developed a process to save the U.
Army Finance Command Mission Statement Build, train, and sustain a campaign-quality, expeditionary FM force able to operate effectively with joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and multinational partners to provide full spectrum FM and sustainment to warfighting commanders engaged in unified action in support of the National Security and National Defense Strategies.