Doors and drawers are added as needed, and a final quality control check is performed prior to being packed in a fan-fold box and shipped.
What does FQC stand for?
FQC stands for Final Quality Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FQC
We have 12 other meanings of FQC in our Acronym Attic
- First Quality Baby Products, LLC (Great Neck, NY)
- Fédération Québécoise de Boxe Thaïlandaise Amateur (French: Quebec Federation of Thai Amateur Boxing; Quebec, Canada)
- Factory Quality Check
- Faculty Quality Committee
- Fast Quadrature Counter
- Faucet Quick Connect
- Fibonacci Quasicrystals
- Field Quality Centre (Nissan Motor, Japan)
- Field Quality Control (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Filière Qualité Carrefour (French)
- First Quantum Correction
- Fondation Québécoise du Cancer (French)
- Fondation Québécoise pour le Crédit (French: Quebec Credit Foundation; Canada)
- Foundation for Quality Care (Albany, New York)
- Frame Quality Classifier
- Frederick Quinn Corporation (Addison, IL construction company)
- French Quarter Classic (New Orleans, LA Ferrari race)
- Fresh Quality Chain (shelf-life analysis model)
- Fuchs Quick Connect (hydraulic quick-attach system)
- Fully Qualified Class (Java)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We design, develop and manufacture for the following markets: Orthopedics * external breast prosthesis * prosthetic liner for amputation stump * orthotics related supports Rehabilitation * wheel chair cushion * mattress * pressure relief pad * operating table pad and positioning * foot insole * related accessories [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Silicone related commodities * bra strap * adhesive breast pad * silicone mannequin [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] SERVICES OFFERED Our core competence includes from the initial concept development, mechanical engineering, material matching, silicone compound, manufacturing to final quality control.
The coffees are all sent south in break bulk trucks to our central Johannesburg warehouse for final quality control and containerization.
Although quality control checks are performed at each station within the operation, Northway has a lead person assigned for a final quality control check in each cell and for the batch processing line.