At the end of discussions, it is common to allow all remaining offerors to submit one Final Proposal Revision (FPR).
What does FPR stand for?
FPR stands for Final Proposal Revision(s)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FPR
We have 135 other meanings of FPR in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Procurement Regulation
- Federally Prescribed Reserve
- Feet Per Revolution
- Fichier des Personnes Recherchées (French: Wanted Persons File)
- Field Performance Report (oil industry)
- Filter Performance Rating (air filters)
- Final Production Run
- Final Program Requirements
- Final Progress Report
- Final Project Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
HSG complains that the sale of SGM after the submission of final proposal revisions (FPR) but prior to the agency's reselection decision, rendered the evaluation of SKE/SGM's proposal unreasonable.