Videogame soundtracks also feature this year in the hall of fame, with Japanese composer Nobuo Uematsu's soundtrack to Final Fantasy VII coming in at number 16.
What does FF7 stand for?
FF7 stands for Final Fantasy VII (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Freedom From Second Failure (oncology)
- Final Fantasy 3 (video game)
- Final Fight 3 (video game)
- Firefox 3 (Mozilla Web Browser)
- Factor Four (pressure switches for precision application in water and air technology)
- Final Fantasy IV (game)
- Functional Fitness 4 Kids, Inc.
- Family Force 5 (Christian band)
- Final Fantasy V (video game)
- Final Fantasy VI (game)
- Final Fantasy VII-2 (video game)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (gaming)
- Final Fantasy 8 (video game)
- Final Fantasy 9 (video game)
- F”reningen F”r Arbetarskydd (Sweden)
- Face Fusiform Area
- Fahrten-Ferne Abenteuer (German: Driving Distance Adventure)
- Failed Fuel Assembly
- Family Faculty Association
- Family Funeralhome Association (est. 1989)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fans of Japanese role playing games (or JRPGs as they are known) had waited patiently for a next-gen epic that would hopefully reach the heady heights of Final Fantasy VII, all in glorious HD.
This is a baby step in the right direction, but it's nowhere near enough to silence those who would like the firm's next game to be a remake of Final Fantasy VII.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII gives PSP gamers the action-RPG title they've been crying out for, while Looney Tunes: Cartoon Concerto is an entertaining title to keep you amused on Nintendo DS.
99 TRACKING down the early Final Fantasy games after being hooked by Final Fantasy VII on Playstation as a nipper has been a tough job.
It expected to release more than 25 titles over the next year including sequels to its successful UEFA Champions League and action games Commandos, Thief, Gangsters and Final Fantasy VII.