Imagine Final Fantasy Tactics with added Pikachu and you'd be on the right lines.
What does FFT stand for?
FFT stands for Final Fantasy Tactics (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFT
We have 108 other meanings of FFT in our Acronym Attic
- False Flag Terrorism
- Fap Fap Train (game FAQs fad)
- Fast Fourier Transform
- Fast Fourier Transformation
- Fédération Français de Tennis
- Fédération Française de Tarot (French: French Tarot Federation; est. 1973)
- Fédération Française des Trufficulteurs (French: French truffle federation)
- Fenolftaleïne (chemical indicator for bases)
- File Format Table
- Film Festival Today (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tactics Ogre is a turn-based title, which shares similarities with Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea.
99) FANS of Final Fantasy Tactics will be looking forward to this game -but anyone else should give it a wide berth.
99 FANS of Final Fantasy Tactics had better start rubbing their hands together in anticipation of this game.
Other titles such as Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem have also proved to be incredibly popular and the genre has been enjoying a resurgence recently.