After being diverted westerly for about 30 miles, we were given vectors to the final approach course (FAC) for the RNAV 32.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Final Approach Course
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Fenway Action Coalition
- Ferry Advisory Committee
- Field Air Command
- Field Archery Club (UK)
- Field-Aligned Currents
- fifth amended complaint (legal)
- Filter, Air, Cleanable
- Final Acceptance Certificate
- Final Acceptance Criteria
- Final Acceptance Criterion
- Final Assembly Code
- Finance and Accounting Club (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Finance and Administration Committee (NEAFC)
- Financement Agricole Canada (French: Farm Credit Canada)
- Financial Administrative Control
- Financial Advisory Committee
- Financial Attack Center (US FEMA)
- Find a Cure
- Find Area Code (Mountain Data Systems)
- Fine Arts Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
After overshooting the final approach course by 20 degrees, the pilot rolled wings level at .
During this time, the strikers had reached the approach corridor, and I was vectored several times across the final approach course for separation from the lowstate aircraft.
I had in about a 25-degree crab to maintain the final approach course of 353.
I declared an emergency and immediately received vectors to the final approach course for the PAR.
Doug recommended we shoot the TACAN to runway 01, because the final approach course was offset from runway centerline by 13 degrees and might keep us clear of the weather cell blocking the ILS course.
When we were established on what I assumed to be a final approach course, I resumed dumping fuel down to max trap.