The Alzheimer's Society, the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Age Concern will appeal a final appraisal determination from the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (Nice) over the drugs Aricept, Exelon, Reminyl and Ebixa.
What does FAD stand for?
FAD stands for Final Appraisal Determination (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAD
We have 170 other meanings of FAD in our Acronym Attic
- Feature Architecture Design (software architecture document)
- Field Activities Division
- Field Activity Designator
- Field Ammunition Depot (various locations)
- Field Assistance Division
- Field Authorization Document
- Fighter Air Directory
- Fighter Alert Detachment
- File, Act, Delete (organization method)
- Final Acceptance Date
- Finance and Administration Division (various organizations)
- Financial Aid Department (various locations)
- Financial Aid Director
- Financial Audit Division (various states)
- Fine Arts Day (various locations)
- Finished After Deadline
- Finnish Association of the Deaf
- Fire Alarm Dispatcher (FDNY)
- First Appearance Datum (geology)
- First Article Delivery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute for Clinical Excellence (Nice) published its Final Appraisal Determination on the use of imatinib, which is also known as Glivec.