What does FDMX stand for?
FDMX stands for Film and Digital Media Exchange (industry networking; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Flight Deck-Based Merging and Spacing (US FAA)
- Fox Design and Manufacturing Services Ltd. (UK)
- False, Deceptive, Misleading and Scientifically Unsubstantiated
- Fire Department of Montgomery Township (Montgomeryville, PA)
- Force Deployment Management Tool
- Fidelity Advisor Developing Comm T
- Flight Data Management Unit
- Functional Digital Mock-Up
- Fire Department of Mount Vernon (New York)
- Flushed Dairy Manure Wastewater
- Family Dinner Night (various organizations)
- Fichier Dosimétrique National (French: National Dose Registry; Canada)
- Final Demand Notice (debt collection)
- Fixed Dialing Number (telecommunications)
- Florida Digital Network
- Fluor Daniel Northwest Inc.
- Fonds de Développement National (French: National Development Fund)
- Fredonia (Amtrak station code; Fredonia, NY)
- Free Dialed Number