In the meantime, we received and responded to a letter from the Film Studies Association of Canada (see below).
What does FSAC stand for?
FSAC stands for Film Studies Association of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSAC
We have 81 other meanings of FSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Food Standards Agency Board (UK)
- Force Spéciale d'Airsoft en Beauce (French airsoft association)
- Forensic Specialties Accreditation Board
- Front of Sunni Arab Blocs (Iraq)
- Family Service Association of Bucks County (Pennsylvania)
- Funeral Services Association of British Columbia
- Faculté des Sciences Aïn Chock (Moroccan science faculty)
- Federal and State Affairs Committee
- Fellow of the Association of Surveyors and Architectural Consultants (UK)
- Field Service Advisory Committee
- Financial Sector Advisory Council (Australia)
- Fire Support Ada Conversion
- Fire Support Armaments Center (US Army)
- Florida Statewide Advocacy Council
- Food Safety Advisory Centre (United Kingdom)
- Foreign Supplier Assessment Center (US Department of Defense)
- Formateur en Sûreté de l'Aviation Civile (French: Trainer Safety of Civil Aviation)
- Freight Station Accounting Code (railroad industry location code)
- From the Stone Age to Christianity (W. F. Albright book)
- Funeral Services Association of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christine Ramsay teaches Canadian cinema at the University of Regina and is president of the Film Studies Association of Canada.