Prior to his move to Michigan, he served as director of membership for film arts foundation in San Francisco, where he began working in 2003.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for Film Arts Foundation (San Francsisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Access Format
- Fast and Furious
- Fast, Accurate, and Friendly (McDonald's employee training)
- Feature Activation File
- Federação Angolana de Futebol (Portuguese: Angolan Football Federation; Angola)
- Fédération Algérienne de Football (French: Algerian Football Federation)
- Fédération des Aveugles et Handicapés Visuels de France (French: Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired of France)
- fee assessment form
- Fifty Amp Fuse (band)
- File and Forget
- Final Approach Fix
- Financial Accounting Foundation
- Financial Aid Form
- Financial Aid Fund (various organizations)
- Find a Facilitator (Mid-Atlantic Facilitators Network)
- Fine Arts Facility (Westlake High School; Austin, TX)
- Fine Arts Festival
- Finnish Air Force
- First Amendment Foundation (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, as Anker notes in the first of the volume's two introductions, the scene has been sustained by a web of mini-institutions that only a substantial metropolitan region can support--from Peterson's Workshop 20 (which Anker calls "the first experimental filmmaking course, perhaps anywhere") at the California School of Fine Arts in the '40s, and Frank Stauffacher's Art in Cinema series of the same period, to later organizations such as Canyon, Video Free America, Craig Baldwin's Other Cinema, the No Nothing (later New Nothing), Total Mobile Home microCINEMA, the late Film Arts Foundation, and the Pacific Film Archive and San Francisco Cinematheque themselves.
One tool that I recommend is a film (DVD) produced by the Film Arts Foundation in San Francisco called "Freedom Machines," first seen on PBS.