[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Designed for service in tank and sump level applications, as well as fill/drain control and overflow detection, the LS2000 level switch is highly responsive, sensing dry-to-wet conditions in less than 2 seconds, wet-to-dry in less than 5 seconds and wet-to-wet interface in less than 10 seconds.
What does F/D stand for?
F/D stands for Fill/Drain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F/D
We have 56 other meanings of F/D in our Acronym Attic
- Film Coated
- Fiscal Cancel (philately)
- Flight Control
- Foley Catheter (medical; urinary catheter)
- Forage-to-Concentrate Ratio (nutrition)
- Fuel Cell (electricity)
- Feasibility/Cost Benefit Analysis
- Fibers per Cubic Centimeter
- Field of Drawing (engineering drawings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unit is ideal for service in tank and sump level applications, as well as fill/drain control and overflow detection.
Racioppi says that the fill/drain cycle was the fastest of any manufacturer he had seen.