SEIU, ACLU, and community organizations such as Filipinos for Affirmative Action have filed a discrimination lawsuit on behalf of immigrant screeners, charging the federal government with violations of due process and the Fifth Amendment.
What does FAA stand for?
FAA stands for Filipinos for Affirmative Action (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAA
We have 310 other meanings of FAA in our Acronym Attic
- Fatal Accidents Act (Canada)
- Fatty Acid Amine
- Federación Agraria Argentina (Spanish: Argentina Agricultural Federation; Argentina)
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Federal Aviation Administration (US government)
- Federal Aviation Agency (US government, pre-1967 name of the Federal Aviation Administration)
- Fédération Algérienne d'Athlétisme (French: Algerian Athletics Federation; Algeria)
- Fédération des Auto-Écoles Agréées (French: Federation of Motorbikes; Belgium)
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science (also seen as FAAS)
- Filipino-American Association (various locations)