What does FACC stand for?
FACC stands for Filipino American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FACC
We have 82 other meanings of FACC in our Acronym Attic
- Fanconi's Anemia Complementation Group C (Gene of Fanconi's anemia)
- Fast Adaptive Condition-Based Consensus (algorithm)
- Fast Associated Control Channel
- Feature Attribute Coding Catalog
- Features and Attributes Catalog (part of DIGEST)
- Federal Agency for Culture and Cinematography (Russia)
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Chiropractors (designation)
- Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH)
- Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology
- Filipino-American Community of Colorado (Edgewater, CO)
- Finland Australia Chamber of Commerce (est. 2002)
- Fire Alarm Communication Center
- Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (Austria)
- Florence Area Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Florida Association of City Clerks, Inc.
- Florida Association of Community Colleges
- Florida Association of Community Corrections
- Florida Association of Court Clerks & Comptroller
- Fonds d'Action pour le Changement Climatique (French: Action Fund for Climate Change)