provides the orchestration layer for companies to accelerate file transport, automatically process content and seamlessly connect with business partners.
What does FT stand for?
FT stands for File Transport
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FT
We have 47 other meanings of FT in our Acronym Attic
- Fault Tolerant
- Fault Tree
- Federal Trade Commission
- Feeding Tube
- Fellow in Thanatology: Death, Dying and Bereavement (Association for Death Education and Counseling)
- Field Test
- Field Training (AFROTC)
- Field Trip
- File Transfer
- Filosofian Tohtori (Finnish: Doctor of Philosophy)
- Financial Technology
- Financial Times
- Fire Control Technician
- Fire Treated (lumber saturated with a fire retardant)
- Firing Tables
- Firm Transportation (high priority transportation service)
- First Telecast
- First Things (Journal by the Institute on Religion and Public Life)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Content Transfer Problems to Overcome FUNCTIONAL PROBLEMS For most individual users, email is the de facto and most common file transport mechanism in use today.
For the delivery of non-multimedia, reliable traffic via IP multicast, several proprietary protocols exist, including the Multicast File Transport Protocol (MFTP), the Multicast Transport Protocol (MTP), and the Reliable Adaptive Multicast Protocol (RAMP).