The ability to drive cost out of the file transfer process Key to any system is its ability to drive down costs and enterprise-grade file transfer solutions are no exception.
What does FTP stand for?
FTP stands for File Transfer Process (less common)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTP
We have 194 other meanings of FTP in our Acronym Attic
- Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian (Indonesian: Faculty of Agricultural Technology)
- Family Transition Place (Ontario, Canada)
- Fast Track Program
- Fawcette Technical Publications
- Federal Test Procedure
- Federal Theatre Project
- Feel the Pain
- Fiber Termination Panel (Sprint)
- Field Training Preparation (USAF ROTC)
- Fight the Power
- File Transfer Protocol
- Final Technical Proposal
- Fire Test Procedure (international code; marine transportation)
- Fire Treated Plywood
- First Time Pass
- First Time Poster (social media)
- First to Post (message board)
- First Tranche Petroleum (energy sharing)
- First-order Theorem Proving (International Workshop)
- Fitness to Practise (medicine; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 of this award-winning file transfer server offers users a host of new features, designed to support comprehensive workflow integration whilst making the large file transfer process easier, quicker and more secure than ever before.
In addition, partners can now have customized, real-time visibility into their data transfers so they will always know where their data is in the file transfer process.
0 delivers immediate access to file transfer process Swype: This enhanced, tablet-optimized typing application includes features such as ability to re-size the keyboard, move the virtual keyboard anywhere on the screen and of course, type faster by swyping.
Folding in content preparation steps into the file transfer process will boost overall performance of FOXTEL's broadcast supply chain.
Organizations of all sizes are investing in sophisticated MFT capabilities to ensure compliance, and ease the burden associated with manually managing the file transfer process.