Typically, they rename files to appear as a part of the operating system (with file extensions such as ".
What does WIRE stand for?
WIRE stands for File Extension (Alias wireframe file extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WIRE
We have 28 other meanings of WIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Western Illinois Regional Council (planning agency)
- Western Intercollegiate Rifle Conference (various universities)
- Willowridge Information & Recreation Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Wireless Information Resource Centre
- Work Injury Rehabilitation Center (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- World Indoor Rowing Championship (Boston, MA)
- Windows Internet Relay Chat Daemon
- Whidbey Island Radio Control Society (Oak Harbor, WA)
- West Indies Rum Distillery Ltd.
- When In Rome Do As The Romans Do
- Weapon Interference Reduction Effort
- Western Installation Requirements Evaluation
- Whidbey Island Rescue for Equines
- Wide-Field Infrared Explorer (satellite)
- Widearea Infrared Explorer
- Wireless Internet Research and Engineering Laboratory (National Tsing Hua University; Taiwan)
- Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses (University of Wolverhampton; UK)
- Women in Real Estate
- Women in Rural Enterprise (UK)
- Women Investing in Real Estate (Duncanville, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sophos, for instance, monitors both inbound and outbound email traffic, looking for keywords, types of documents, file extensions, etc.
These threats often can mask their file extensions as common music files.
Document file extensions include those for pictures (GIF, JPG, BMP, etc.
The IRS initially proposed APEX to reduce the burden on taxpayers who file extensions each year.
When saved the ASCII file must have a file extension of ".
Smith said clients who gave her their companies' information in March often had to file extensions on their S corporation tax returns, which often led to an extension on their personal returns.