The constitutional Bill of Rights has not been revived, and despite the revival of the Fiji Human Rights Commission (FHRC) by decree, the FHRC is prohibited from investigating the abrogation of the constitution and the actions of the de facto government and security forces.
What does FHRC stand for?
FHRC stands for Fiji Human Rights Commission (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHRC
We have 6 other meanings of FHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Factor H-Related Protein 3 (precursor)
- Fargo Housing and Redevelopment Authority (est. 1969; Fargo, ND)
- Federal Heights Redevelopment Agency (Colorado)
- Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations
- Financial Human Resource Association (Pewaukee, WI)
- Finnish Hot Rod Association
- Fluid Handling Representatives Association (est. 1975)
- Forza Hot Rod Association
- Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Association of India
- Fair Housing Resource Center (various locations)
- Flex Hose Rotary Coupler
- Flood Hazard Research Centre (UK)
- Fremantle Harness Racing Club (Australia)
- Frequency-Hopping Random Chirp (electrical engineering)
- Federation of Health Regulatory Colleges of Ontario (Canada)
- Foundation for Human Resources Development (Malta)
- Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment Board (Greenfield, MA)
- Fraser Health Research Ethics Board (Canada)
- Finger and Hand Retraining Ergonomic Device
- Feline Health Research Fund (Glenhaven, New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shaista Shameem, an attorney and director of the newly formed Fiji Human Rights Commission, told me.