She has since gone on to win a bronze medal in a competition with Coventry Figure Skating Club and won parts in two Christmas productions and a Chiller tribute to Michael Jackson.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Figure Skating Club (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Field Service Company
- Field Service Continuous (electrical junction box used for home, office construction)
- Field Service Coordinator (various companies)
- Field Simulation Center
- Field Studies Council (British outdoor organization)
- Field Study Center (various locations)
- Field Supply Company
- Field Support Center
- Field Support Command
- Field Survey Company
- Fiji Sugar Corporation Limited
- Film Studies Center (various schools)
- Finance Section Chief (various locations)
- Finance Sub-Committee (various organizations)
- Finance/Administration Section Chief (various locations)
- Financial Sector Charter Council (South Africa)
- Financial Services Center
- Financial Services Commission
- Financial Services Consultant (various companies)
- Financial Services Corporation (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also have an advanced hockey league, and the North Star Figure Skating Club, which uses the ice for more than 30 hours each week.
Spirou recently formed the Paphos figure skating club at about the same time that the Cyprus skating federation was formed.
The South Dumfries Figure Skating Club is celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2010 with several special events throughout.
The coach, who also taught in Abu Dhabi, was a former member of the Ice Dance and Figure Skating Club in Southampton, Hampshire.
Stewart has moved to Whatcom County from Minnesota, where she was affiliated with the Duluth Figure Skating Club.