Eidos life president Ian Livingstone returned to the conference to talk about his experiences developing Games Workshop in the 1970s, as well as his work on the Fighting Fantasy roleplaying books.
What does FF stand for?
FF stands for Fighting Fantasy (gamebook series)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FF
We have 62 other meanings of FF in our Acronym Attic
- Felles Forbundet (Norwegian labour union)
- Ferguson Formula (Jensen automobile)
- Fetish Factory (retailer)
- Fiamma Fumana (band)
- Fianna Fail (Irish Political Party)
- Fiat Forum (online car forum)
- Field Format
- Fiend Folio (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Filefront (gaming website)
- Filii Fabricaverunt (Latin: His/Her Sons Built, epigraphy)
- Fill Factor (solar cell parameter)
- Filozofska Fakulteta (Faculty of Arts; Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Filter Factory
- Filters Fast LLC (Monroe, North Carolina)
- Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy (game)
- Final Fight (video game)
- Final Fortress (Lineage 2 game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): FIGHTING FANTASY Game of Thrones excels in battle sequences
uk/) Department for Education (DfE), according to former Fighting Fantasy author (http://en.
Perhaps controversially, Sarah had chosen a fighting fantasy narrative but her selection was based on the quality of the descriptive writing and the opportunity provided for her children to play and read at the same time, not to mention keep score and plan their strategies on paper
But whether or not fantasy is your cup of tea, you might well recall the Fighting Fantasy series that was published 25 years ago.
The Fighting Fantasy books, includingWarlock of Firetop Mountain and Deathtrap Dungeon came later in the 80s.
First, the Fighting Fantasy series, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2007, has been reissued in full.
Byline: bacon WHEN I were a lad back in the 80s, there weren't many good books for children - apart from Roald Dahl and those Fighting Fantasy books.