He has commanded a fighter squadron, a fighter wing and an operational PAF Air Base.
What does FTR SQ stand for?
FTR SQ stands for Fighter Squadron
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Full Text Retrieval
- Full Tilt Riders MC (Motorcycle Club; est. 2003)
- Full-Time Regular
- Functional Test Requirement
- Functional Training Range (physical rehabilitation)
- Future Technology Requirements
- Future Technology Research Division (Honda)
- Future Transport Rotorcraft
- FTR Dosimetry Measurements Laboratory
- Fighter Group
- Fast Test Reactor-Engineering Mockup
- FTR Reactor Characterization Program
- Fast Toys Ram Air (automotive)
- Financial Transaction Reports Act
- Former Texas Rangers Association (San Antonio, Texas)
- Fredericton Therapeutic Riding Association (Canada)
- Freight Train Riders Association (aka Freight Train Riders of America)
- Freight Train Riders of America (aka Freight Train Riders Association)
- Financial Transactions Reporting Amendment Act (Vanuatu)
- Fluoroscope Tracking (imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before the 99th Fighter Squadron joined the 332d Fighter Group, it had earned two Distinguished Unit Citations.
The two Su-30 MKI squadrons would be deployed at Halwara simultaneously and these would be the first Sukhoi fighter squadrons under the WAC, the largest of IAFs five operational commands.
At the beginning of the war, the (Luftwaffe) fighter squadron "Pike-As," commanded by General Hans Moelder, was stationed here.
The first combat-ready Raptors are flying with the 27th Fighter Squadron of the 1st Fighter Wing here.
Of 992 pilots who graduated, 450 served overseas in four fighter squadrons.
The 27th Fighter Squadron is the oldest fighter squadron in the U.